The Standard Reference
Source for Heat Transfer
and Heat Exchanger Design
HEDH Multimedia Edition
Application for iPad
Welcome to HEDH Multimedia
Welcome to the Multimedia Edition of Heat Exchanger Design Handbook (HEDH), the standard reference source for heat transfer and heat exchanger design. This Multimedia Edition contains several interactive features that bring the rigorous and authoritative material from HEDH to life.
- Videos and animations help the reader understanding and visualising complex concepts
- HEDH calculation Widgets allow rapid calculation and visualisation of key design quantities and physical properties at the click of a mouse
- HEDH selection Wizards guide the selection of the appropriate type of heat exchanger and directs the user to the right content
- Semantic Search and Navigation Maps to find efficiently the solution to any type of design problem
- Operational Issues Caused by Incorrect Heat Exchanger Design Choices by Les Jackowski and Bob Whitsitt, Chevron Energy Technology Company.
- Shell and Plate Heat Exchangers by G. Tommasone, Global Technical Solutions, A. Kaya, and M. De Paepe, Ghent University.
- Catalytic heating by Emilio Diaz-Bejarano, Hexxcell Ltd.
- Printed circuit heat exchangers by Mile Vujicic, Sterling Thermal Technology Ltd.
- Advanced Manufacturing of Heat Exchangers using 3D Printing by John David Bernardin, Los Alamos National Laboratory.